Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ah... Christmastime...



Well, it has been entirely too long since I have written... but I'm afraid I won't be writing much today, with the exception of a few accomplishments.

In the past three days, I:
  • knitted a stuffed heart for a friend who just found out she needs a heart transplant,
  • put the finishing touches on a flower-shaped washcloth for another friend's brand new baby girl,
  • hosted Christmas dinner, and my prime rib came out perfect! An hour and a half early, but PERFECT, nonetheless,
  • made homemade marshmallows. y-u-m.
I'm sad that Christmas goes by so quickly, but I am glad it is over. This year was far too stressful... money, money, money. Our world just sucks right now. I sure hope all of that "Hope" and "Change" everyone (else) voted for pays off.

I'm too tired to write anything else. I will elaborate more on my recent happenings on a later date.

No comments: